Friday, February 16, 2007

Introduction and Welcome

Greetings Reader(s):

Thanks for stopping by. I decided to start this blog to give myself a forum for the thoughts and ideas that I often share with friends and family, I hope I'll be able to to entertain, inform, and accomplish more to be determined as I proceed. Thanks to my friend Bones Rodriguez for inspiring me to start this. His blogs are very good and I'll put the address for them up on here shortly so you can check them out. Today is February 16, 2007, one day after my 35th birthday. Wow, Dan, you're not a kid anymore. It is cold and sunny outside, 2 days removed from the icy, slushy mess that fell from the sky on Wednesday here in the New York Metro area.

Topics I think will get a fair amount of attention of this blog are: 1) The New York Mets, 2) My fledgling legal career and my quest to make it satisfying, 3) The upcoming 2008 U.S. Presidential Election and the current events that are shaping it every day, 4) The never-ending dumb things that go on with the Long Island Rail Road, 5)Lost, 6) Music and 7) The Weather.

I will do my best to make this blog entertaining and I promise that no entry will ever start with the following: "I am bored today."

Thanks again for stopping by. Please do check back whenever the desire to hits you. Next post will contain some biographical information about me for those reading who don't know me personally. (Will that ever even happen?)

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: