Wednesday, May 14, 2008

E.T. Meet PopeBenedict, Pope Benedict Meet E.T.

Thanks to Pope Benedict for saving me from the guilt I've been ravished with about my belief that somewhere in the infinite vastness of the universe there just might, possibly, be life elsewhere than just here on Earth. I'd been reading and re-reading Genesis for the elusive 8th day of the week where God created alien life, but despite that still had not seen where he had done it. But, I guess now I can watch Star Trek and ponder life on other planets without feeling like all it will get me is a one way trip to hell. Thanks again Pontiff. You're the coolest pope in the universe.

For those of you who have NO idea what the point of this posting is, see here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080513/ap_on_re_eu/vatican_aliens

With love, and from Earth,

Dan

No comments: